View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 06:24 AM   #1
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

First I'll have to admit that I haven't read all the post in the Best Tips thread, so I apologize if the following is already in there.

A few days ago I finished my first sologame in which my character went through allmost all the warriorlike roles and ended up as zenmaster.

Then I started a new game in which I planned to start out as Priest and then, after learning all the spirit/vine spells, change to Warlock and stay that way until I can change to Valkyrie.

So, knowing that I could join the the wizards guild just by applying for warlock, I did that early in the game. When I entered the wizards guild, I looked over the rolechanges and then wondered if I would be kicked out of the guild if I cancelled warlocktraining. To my surprise I was allowed to stay so I went to the temple and applied for paladin, joined the warriors guild and cancelled again.

Right now I'm in Ishad N'ha, still Priest and member of all the guilds which means lots of training possibilities, more quests and other benefits.

I like that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

C