View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 07:23 AM   #7
Olli Kalma

To Packrat:

*note...If you have 'Vanish'...I'm looking for volunteers to try '[i]Packrat's Private Passage'.. ...I found a back door to the 'Lost Sea'....but I don't know if it works in 'All' games...(ei...patched/unpatched, XP etc...)
If you would like to try it....let me know and I'll email a screen shot, of the location.

Yes I'm ready to try it!
Don't know my email? well...
olli.maijala@seamk.fi
That Maijala is my real lastname... I just use Kalma cause... well I just use it! Don't ask what it mean in finnish!(btw I have Windows XP, but don't know game version or nothing, tought I havn't use any patch)

I don't have teleport yet, I'm training on it, but I have create portal.
But I don't know how it works!

I seek out at the manual at lest when I get teleport, but have you notice that if you're using WinXP you can't minimize game window to go to the desktop...
It's importan to do that when you want to read manual by explorer! or look some maps or text files that you have on your harddrive...
It's no fun to save your game, quit it, and look some text file and run game again... I've printed some maps and text files, like those charts from Best Tips! ( thanks to all who made those litte helpers ) and now oneof my friend intressed W&W too, so I gave him my old maps and etc. and he was really happy of them [img]smile.gif[/img]