View Single Post
Old 03-02-2002, 10:28 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Don't be so hard on yourself, Zero!! I made just as many mistakes when I was learning new things about my computer and new programs. There are still lots of things that I make silly mistakes on (which is why I rarely offer any techie advice). It's all part of the learning curve! In fact, just the other day I awarded myself the "Ditz of the week award" - I downloaded a program to help me archive my old emails. There are times, especially for our Border Collie Rescue group, that I need to search through ancient history to find some obscure missive. When you load up the program you can open your individual email folders (and I have tons) to archive them separately but when I was loading up the program I wasn't seeing all my folders. Reason? The file window had a scroll bar at the bottom that I totally missed seeing (I'm used to them being on the right, or being able to expand the window so I can see all the files at once). Way duh!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Sometimes the obvious is difficult to see!

Do we have the "Happy Ending" yet?? I've been so looking forward to that!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote