View Single Post
Old 11-22-2001, 11:59 AM   #1
Amaron
Elite Waterdeep Guard

As I finally found out theres a stinking manual on the cd I've been reading through it and I've a few questions for the vets at this game.

The first one is how do I get the 2nd weapon skill and is this really much better than a shield? From what I've read most of the damage later is spells so a shield is useless in that respect?

Also I was wondering if theres any reason to increase athleticism for later on in the game? Do I need to increase it for every char to be able to run faster and jump further?

Is leadership any good or should I just skip it?

Finally Im curious about kung fu. I'm about to get a monk soon and I don't want to waste points on kung fu if a weapon will be much better. I can settle for my fist not doing as much damage as the ungodly sword of slaying or whatever but I dont want to find out its useless near the end of the game. Perhaps not having armor affect its damage too? Anyone ever test the claims that monks do better in robes?

Also Wyvern I know your just a moderator but is there anyway you can get in touch with someone who will fix the search feature? It works right now but even if you select "any date" it will only search back the last 30 days. I hate asking questions Im sure were discussed half a year ago that are in those 140 pages of posts.

Amaron
Amaron is offline   Reply With Quote