View Single Post
Old 10-01-2001, 06:12 PM   #1
Yazee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I give up ....
Since You all are the nicest People on any Message Board Iīve ever read (or propably will read...) Iīm asking nicely:

Ive opened the doors to haleabus and tried to kill him long-range, he just swalloed it i heard some belated voice overs first from the Big H (somethin about goin to hell, which is probably kiddin because im never going back to live with my parents anyway ) and the ten times DīSoto is saying that i shouldnt leave so early cause iīve ... and thats it !

Afterwards i found out i needed the evil items do the ritual in the circle and it struck me as odd īcause there wasnt a circle i could remember , but there is a door in the entranceway where the shallow waterpool is (right at the beginning , after that , 2 rooms further in I had my Run-in with DīSotos ghost) that is still closed cause itīs not opened by the skull key or any other key i have ,and since i dont have kolīs heretic key , even with asking him everything i knew , maybe itīs that?
Do i have to restart now?
Can I leave the castle behind without bothering or should i build a ladder to the windows through which I can see DīSotos Ghost from the castle walls?
PLZ help... I searched for an answer in the old posts but didnt find any, by the way if this helps Iīve updated shortly after starting to play, is it a bug?

------------------
Vertigo?
Falling from great heights would make me laugh!
Itīs the ground thatīs killling me...
Yazee is offline   Reply With Quote