View Single Post
Old 06-11-2001, 01:18 AM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Max:
Well as far as Mon the Sculz goes I have given up trying to find him. I spent about 3 hrs last night mapping every inch of the first section of the game right up to toad village (I even checked out around the serpent temple incase he had spawed there for some reason) but to no avail.

As far as Jubba thobbers goes well thats another funny story, I spent ages looking for him as well and could not find him. But on returning to the town hall (after many hours searching again) I was given credit for killing him.

Seems some strange events have taken place, maybe because I had to do the whole of the crypt before getting any of the quests.

The only thing that bothers me about Mon the sculz is the fact that I can't move on to the other two warriors guild quests in Valeia. This spiols my plans to get Crusade and fletchery at there eraliest possible times.

Crusade is received through the Temple guild, not through the Warrior guild.

A tip if you still want Fletchery soon on: when you do complete a Warrior's Guild quest (I guess it will be Ishad N'ha now), click off and on the character, alternating between him and another character, for six or seven times while receiving credit for the quest, and you'll go up to guild level 7 on one quest. You can only do this in the unpatched game.

-Sazerac

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote