View Single Post
Old 03-13-2001, 06:30 PM   #1
LazyBoy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i can't get to shinwiki because there is a stupid toad villager suspended in mid air within the tunnel passage and he won't move, nor can i push him out of the way. i have tried leaving and coming back but he is still there. i have also tried stacking up crates in order to jump over the dufis but the ceiling is too low. all of my saved games are after the initial glitch, because i went to the village early on and went back after finishing up the cript. i have completed any and all guild quests related to the toad village but i can't get past this goofy frog or whatever the hell it is!! i have gone ahead and killed the whole village and the shaman and was able to access the trap door and go on to the circle of scabbans. but what i really want to know is if this special gift (spear/staff) that the shaman gives you, is needed later in the game, because i couldn't find it after killing him. and one more thing, am i going to be punished by the gods for killing the friendly toad people (including mekdawa-for exp.points) since i took that "quick, unbending, and permanent" oath??? help!!

------------------
LazyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote