View Single Post
Old 02-04-2001, 07:13 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I have given this advice to about twenty people that have been stuck in this position :

"I know of no way out when this lift jams. This lift (serpent temple kitchen), the D'soto lift, and Kerah's pillar are the three lifts that regularly jam. The lifts at the Serpent Temple and Shurugeon seem particularly buggy if you run into a fight with any monsters. At D'soto's I needed to lower the game to easy and few encounters to stop the game generating something for me to fight up there (must have really thought I was bored and needed some company). Only on the 5th time when no monsters disappeared did I make it back down the lift. The moral of this story is save when your using lifts".

Updating that with new knowledge since uncovered - the pyramid lift to the Lich's heart often jams when you get up there, but this is no big problem - use the running jump from 6 stories,splat, what are a few HP's between friends approach. Also, the lifts in the stout mines don't cause any problems.

As I said, I have given this advice to many people, and no one yet has posted back to tell me of another solution. If you find something, post back for us all to know - else it is reload time I am afraid .
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote