View Single Post
Old 11-07-2000, 08:25 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I'm working my way through my second play of this game, following the board and recalling games I have played in the past and thought it might be an interesting idea to start a list of things we players would have liked to have seen added (or excluded) from the game.

To start the topic off:
An option to pass the night away safely.
More experience for monsters killed at night.
A safe locker for all the quest items that you don't need to carry. If you were to accidently loose an important item you once had it would turn up in your locker (which would be sizable)
Completed quests going to the back of the quest log and unfinished or more recently received quests at the beginning.
The ability to scroll through the different levels of a map so you might really have an idea where you are going.
Some McEwans in the taverns.
All character classes achievable (presuming you work at it) earlier in the game. Not being able to get Zenmaster until the end is really pointless.
Stupid encounter and chest items such as rusty swords automatically id when you pick them up.
The ability to teleport from town to town once you have initially visited them.
That quests be "counted" as complete the moment you pop in the right door instead of having to wait for the NPC to blather on at length and that's for everyone in the party that completed the quest.

That should get the ball rolling. What would you add to the list???

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote