View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 07:57 AM   #1
Vassago
Manshoon

Ok, so about a week ago I started a new game (as always). This party is mage heavy w/ one of my characters being a Necormancer. I'm just about to enter the Horde Fortress from the cave and I have yet to find any 2nd level Wizard spells for him to memorize. I've got about 8 3rd level spells, but he's not able to learn them yet (his multied into Rogue 2/Ranger 1/Barbarian 1/Necormancer 3). I've taken Wizards before but don't remember not ever finding 2nd level spells. I guess with the random drops it could happen, but it just seems really odd to me. Luckily my level 7 DG Sorceror has plenty of spell power to dish out and my Necormancer will be able to lay down some firepower when he's able to learn 3rd level spells, it just seems really odd not to find any 2nd level Wizard spells. FYI, to round out my party I have also have a Female Drow Cleric 5/Monk 1/Paladin 1. It's been a fun adventure so far and I'm getting used to relying on my characters spells, although the only one that is really doing any casting is the Sorceror.