View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 08:44 AM   #1
Jorath Calar
Harper

I started playing IWD2 this week and think it's great, fun to see the 3rd edition rules (they actually make sense to me... [img]smile.gif[/img] ), lovely interface and the graphics are just awesome... Anyway, my first party is just a mismatch of diffrent stereotypical characthers that I though would be cool to play to see how the game works, tiefling Rogue (Ni-Ina), Drow Ranger (no not Drizzt posibly a distant relative... [img]smile.gif[/img] ) and Aasimar Paladin (Razariel... I know... I was in a hurry and nedded a name... [img]smile.gif[/img] ), but the one I like the best is a dumb ugly dwarf named Funin, he is a fighter and has 18str, 16 Con, 18 dex and the rest somewere in the range that make him the equivelint of a dung beetle... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Anyway, the really fun part is, that my cleric and my wizard like him a lot and have found a great way to basicly kill anything goblinoid in a very fast and a vvvvery bloody way... before any battle the wizard casts Cats Grace on him, giving him about +12 to hit (he is already in level 5) and the cleric casts Bulls strenght on him... guaranteeing any goblin unlucky enough to be in his way recieves no less than 19 damage from his waraxe...

I know this is called powerplaying but hey, it's fun... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote