View Single Post
Old 10-30-2002, 10:14 PM   #6
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

At the end of HoF I had over 2 Million. Maybe there isnt a cap to prevent "bug" where you "roll back" to the max. I remember BG2 had a huge problems with things going from lowest to max if you could force them below zero or opposite if you could get them over the max. I miss the good times... Anyone else use the Rod of Terror in BG2/ToB? I had a monk with perfect stats(ENDLESS REROLLS NOT CHEATS) except I had to sacrifice his Charisma to 3. But then I found the charisma ring and that boosted it to 18... I thought that was fine till I saw that a melee strike with the RoT would cause a PERMANENT loss of 1 Charisma 10% of the time... Soooooooo with the ring on I let it drop me 4 times then took the ring off and BAM! 18/00 18 18 18 18 26! Best non-cheat solo character ever. But also the filthiest exploit character ever. [img]smile.gif[/img] Beat the CRAP out of Bohdi though, actualy KILLED her on accident and crashed the game... Sorry... its a little of topic. "Memories..." [img]smile.gif[/img]