View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 03:34 PM   #6
ZFR
Legion Symbol

xander.

I'm going to Poland for two days will be back on wednesday 28th june at night. Starting from Thursday onwards I'm ready to play.

I'm working and genearally finish around 3-6pm depending on shift. So maybe we could play an hour or two in the evening some days? When are you usually free? I'm sure we can arrange some time to suit us both, not necessarily everyday, could be two, three days per week.

As to how to go about it my idea is each of us creates two characters and we play with a 4 character party (anorther idea would be 1 character each, this way you only control 1 character throughout the game, but maybe 2 characters for whole party is too little). I think it would be fun if none of us knew beforehand what characters the other person is creating, like in real life you don't know whom youre going to meet.
The we play it out. Since both of us finished the game, we can rush through dialogues and so on. Since IWD is very linear there should be no arguments on what course of action to take. We can figure out what items each of us takes, what to buy etc as we play along.
It would be good if we're able to be on some voice chat if possible.

There is just one thing. I haven't tried any mods and would like to try them singleplayer before I do in MP. If it would be possible for you to make a clean install (iwd+how+Totlm) and play with that? Or maybe you can play IWD2?

Anyway, if youre still interested I could drop you a line on 28th when I'm back so we can arrange it.

Cheers