View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 09:55 AM   #51
NobleNick
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by lost prophet:
I think i know the battle you are talking about...

That new camping spot your talking about, is that the enterance to the church where the idol is? ...
~
~minor spoilers throughout the following~
~

It is the fight with Shitaka (or whatever) the Fire Salamander King. (Shouldn't that be "gourmet mushroom king?")

Yes, you got the camping spot correct. Although, I went out and immediately back in the west door and it did not repopulate. The skellies I killed were the same ones I thought I had eventually killed after coming through the SE door. Maybe the party needs to travel through several zones. I will continue testing...

Well, I haven't been everywhere in LDD, this time through (still need to visit Malavon and a certain Fire Maiden); but I am almost done, and am beginning to think I missed something. Someone please "spoil" me and tell me where that packet of seeds is.

Is there any way to get XP out of Ginafae, other than taking her advice and letting Marketh off the hook? I got the badge without killing him, and went back afterwards and tried to get more XP for telling her that Marketh was safely gone; but no joy. Is there nothing here to be had, or did I make a mistake in dialogue choices? The party didn't call her "drow scum" or anything like that, but they did at one time say that they couldn't guarantee Marketh's survival.

Thanks.

--------------------
What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote