View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 01:25 PM   #4
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Lymond:
pritchke-

Thanks! You've always been there for me.

No problem Lymond!! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

I'm not the most computer savvy, but I think I installed Project Auril correctly. I selected the "Icewind Dale" folder as my destination and exported the files. Is there any way to tell if it worked properly? I don't want to get part way through the game and realize it didn't work.

The easest and quickest way to tell from the game that I remember is upon reaching Kuldahar, go to the blacksmith, Conlan. He should have several pieces of elven chainmail in his inventory. This chainmail is great for multi, dual spellcasters.

One indication that I may have blown it is that I have no portraits folder. On that issue, I copied my BG2 portraits over and, although you can see the file names in character creation, you can't see the actual photos. What's going on with that?

Have you created a portraits directory to put them in within the main iwd folder??? Just wondering because I think the default photos are suppose to be located in a different location and there will not be a portraits folder if you did not create one. Check sizes of the photos 110W x 170L, and 38W x 60L. Make sure they have .bmp extensions. Other than that I have no idea.
Lymond
[ 01-21-2005, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote