Thread: Leveling Up
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 11:53 AM   #3
Calagari
Manshoon

Cary
my party is about to face Yxunomei and it is as follows:
Fighter/Cleric 6/6, Ranger 7, Fighter 7, Pally 7, Mage 8, Mage/Thief 6/7

I am probably doing something very wrong again but the only traps I have found are those that shoot arrows causing poison or confusion. My Thief can detect traps but she has yet to do so on any I have faced on this 4 th level of DE. I don't think she has the ability to disarm traps yet. I use the save/reload system to walk around the traps I find. Near the end are a few chests that need picking but other than that the thief remains unemployed.

I stand corrected on this. My Thief found a number of places to unlock and disarm at the end of DE.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dancing Virginia:
I have four fighters at level five, a paladin at level five, and a bard at level 6. I plan to dual class my fighters to illusionist, cleric, druid, and thief respectively once they've reached at least level 9. I played through the first two levels of Dragon's Eye with another party when I first got IWD. I'm a little leary of getting too far into Dragon's Eye without at least a thief (and hopefully a cleric!) due to the number of traps. Is there somewhere (in Kresselack's tomb perhaps?) where I can use the sleep-and-fight tactic to gain maximum expo in minimum time? The verbeeg's in the Temple of the Forgotten God are lame (420 expo each).

Cary
[ 10-16-2004, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Calagari ]
Calagari is offline   Reply With Quote