View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #2
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

it would be a superb solo i reckon - i've thought about it myself and even started one

couple of thoughts

the swashbuckler combat bonuses pleasingly apply to missile weapon as well very good {coughs} tuigan bow . . .

decide if you want to bother acquiring stealth - you don't need if for a mage solo i reckon (although i'd like it) and it will allow you to max out your other thief skills early (easily by level 15 off the top of my head)

unless the idea upsets you slug down a few potions of master thievery and steal every scroll in waukeens promenade before you dual and then scribe - erase - scribe . . . them all - i reckon that would get you up to about mage level 10-ish?

do you play with the tactics mod installed? and XP-cap remover? the reason i ask is that there's loads of XP to be had in tactics and you could go for a very late dual (maybe even after you've achieved Use Any Item) - it's fun to do but my warning is that i tend to lose interest once i've re-activated my original class and the power jumps up but enough of my problems . . .

have fun anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote