Thread: Vampire
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 02:19 AM   #21
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

....... ok then.

FIRST: I don't know how dark it was at the time because the character selected had infravision.

SECOND: I don't have Baldur's gate 1. I only have baldur's gate 2 so i did not import.

THIRD: There were so many god dam character choices that i just decided.

" Ooh Undead Hunter that may come in useful for a character oh me oh my oh etc "

FOURTH: I just want to do every quest i can and seeing that i haven't played before kinda means that i didnt know wat the hell was going on there.

FIFTH: I WANT MY MAGE BACK. i want thingamajig ( the abducted 1 ) back because she was 1 of my better mages but as i havent played before, i presumed that when you get her back the guy would be there thus meaning he would be the boss thus meaning the game would end thus meaning i would have to START AGAIN.

SIXTH: I haven't been drinking potions. All my potions are in 1 of the boxes in the Umar Hills inn.

SEVENTH: I am mentally stable.

EIGHTH: I want to kill every god dam thing there is so of course i am going to meet her. If they attack me i crush them, if they abduct a player i get the player back and crush them, if they ask for my help i'll help them and sometimes i'll crush them after that ( really depends ).

NINTH: I haven't got any patches downloaded.

FINAL: Theres a sleeping woman in 1 of the rooms at the Umar Hills Inn. Does she eva wake up. I tried waking her up with a jab of my sword but every just ran around in circles.

BTW WHERE TEH HELL IS THAT STUPID SMITH. The dude that makes the unique items. starts with a 'C' i'm pretty sure. BEcause i would really appreciate it if you could tell me.

[ 02-12-2005, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Pop 'n Fresh ]
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Pop 'n Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote