View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 08:36 AM   #14
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Er, Cerek, that was suggested a couple of posts ago by numerous people you know The 'witch' dialogue doens't take you anywhere, true, but as it is involved in the quest, I wasn't sure whether or not it was important.
Yes, Link, I realize that. But I had already started quest to rescue Haer'Dalis by then, and now it seems he needs to be rescued from an Astral Prison.

Actually, I've been looking forward to the Astral Prison Quest ever since leaving Chateau Irenicus because it has two items my bard really needs - the Melodic Chain Mail and a pair of Boots of Speed. I actually wanted to start that quest before the Murder Mystery, but I also knew that clearing out the Tanner's House - while challenging - doesn't take that long.

The reason I ranted a couple of posts ago is because people were still saying "Talk to Rampah (or beggar/street urchin/etc) and talk to Rose too". I stated in my opening post that I had already taken both of these steps to begin the Murder Mystery Quest, but I still had people saying "You need to talk to Rampah and Rose".

I didn't mean to get "testy", it just seemed like some people weren't even reading the posts I had made up to that point.

Anyway, I've entered the Astral Prison and defeated the bounty hunters (with a lot less hassle than I anticipated. I should be able to finish the Prison either tonight or tomorrow, because none of the other fights are terribly hard until I get to the Head Warden Cambion. I plan to try my very first Tenser's Transformation in that battle. Once I get back to the Prime Material Plane, I will go back to the merchant and have him Identify the Hide - then we will see if my Bridge District Murder Quest is really "buggered" or not.