View Single Post
Old 03-14-2002, 12:06 PM   #10
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Actually, Garnet, you could use either one of these characters solo and take out Raistlin.

At first level, he will have no more than 4hp (uh....unless he CHEATED, of course). At best, he can only do 2-5dmg with a Missile or 1-6dmg with a Fireball. Meanwhile, it should take no more than 2 hits from the battleaxe or 2 arrows (at most) to send Majere to his final reward.

Sir Matt the Noble,

As others have pointed out, why would you want to create a 1st level "God of the Magi" character? I agree that Raistlin was a very cool mage in the Dragonlance books, but even he was nowhere near this powerful. What fun will it be to simply "steamroll" over everything in your path? As J'aran pointed out, the game is going to get VERY boring VERY quickly. So what if you legit character gets killed? You can always Re-Load and try again. That's part of the fun of the game.

Well, that's my opinion anyway. The choice is ultimately yours. Either way, I hope you enjoy the game and this forum...speaking of which.....

WELCOME TO IRONWORKS, SIR MATT, THE NOBLE!!!