View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:16 PM   #179
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Thumbs Up Re: New NASA Data Debunks Global Warming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerek View Post
Uhm...except you keep saying we should listen to the doomsayers, just in case they are right. And even if they aren't, it won't hurt to do what they say anyway.
We as in, the world. But not YOU specifically, lol. If you interpreted it that way let me be completely clear. You can safely sit this one out. It will be tough, but somehow, science will find a way to get this done without your approval. Fair enough?

Quote:
It also isn't completely true that the scientists do not demand anyone believe them. If they truly didn't care, then there would be no reason for them NOT to share their data with other scientists for testing. The fact they did refuse such a request, and openly admitted the other scientists "just want to find something wrong with it", calls the validity of their data and subsequent research methods into question.
Keywords here are "other scientists". Not you. Anyways, if that was the case there'd be no general consensus on the issue but rather, confusion and dissention. Either way, regardless, they don't need you specifically so you're fine.