View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 07:39 AM   #59
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Default Re: Glenn Beck gets hoisted by his own petard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Prophet View Post
nothing like a good Glenn Beck Quote

"And it was from America. Progressive movement in America. Eugenics. In case you don’t know what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect person. …. The stuff that we are facing is absolutely frightening. So I guess I have to put my name on yes, I hope Barack Obama fails. But I just want his policies to fail; I want America to wake up."
In response on Fox News on President Obama overturning the ban on federally funded stem cell research on March 9, 2009
Are you saying it's incorrect? Because, no it's not. The Progressive movement, their ideas and actions which included forced sterilization of the mentally handicapped and poor, and the creation of Planned Parenthood were all part of the Eugenics movement which inspired Adolf. Connecting it to stem cell research may be wonky, but when Barack's SCIENCE CZAR has proposed putting sterilants in drinking water, well, you make the call.