View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Default Re: Wacth out for I Love NY 3!

Oh yes, the alien chick Tabatha! I've tried to watch her "Tabatha's Salon Takeover" but she isn't as entertaining either by herself (or living with a group of people she is competing against I mean). I think there was one show where the hairdresser owner was completely lazy and lame, and there was a bit of back-and-forth between them that was entertaining and reminiscent of the old Tabatha from last year's Shear Genius, but the others seem a bit boring unfortunately.

Yeah Charm School is premiering tonight, so I'll be tuning in. I Love Money has a reunion show on tonight too, but I'll have to pass on that in favor of The Amazing Race. At times I do have some taste LOL. I figure they will rerun the reunion show anyway. Oh and that douchebag is also back, the scary guy in the furry tophat and eyeliner that teaches losers how to be a stud. Top Barfly? no...Biggest Doucher? no... Oh yeah, The Pickup Artist LOL. Always forget the name of that show. I don't know if I'll watch that one or not, the first one was a mixture of offensive, creepy and pathetic.

I agree with the alliance stuff. Too many shows with alliances and it would be nice once in a while to see one where the winners of the competitions got the points, and the one who did the worst gets booted.

Oh, did you see that Chance and Real, the stupidnaires, have also landed themselves a show. I mean, man they are scraping the barrel now eh? That's down there with the That's Amore or whatever one with the Domenico guy from Tila Tequila LOL. I wonder what the decor-theme will be? Remember the Domenico guy got hanging sausages LOL?

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote