View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 04:12 AM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TaSSaDaR:
It is a strange thing... In real life, I am undoubtedly evil. examples are many, and listing them here is an offtopic. So the logical outcome would be that I have to prefer evil-aligned chars in RPGs...

It is not so. Almost all of my games I play a good char (or neutral, with a solid good bias). Most of the RPGs are disigned for good characters (Fallout series are an exception... sweeping clean all the California was great [img]smile.gif[/img] ), having an overwhelming number of good quests, yielding major experience points just for good deeds and such... It is not a fair play. And I just want to play a game and enjoy it, not think of how my evil char would do it, and every time sacrifising major quests and items just because the quest-giver sounds not so rich and promising of a reward (Umar Hills quest as an example... Delon the poor boy. No evil guy would ever listen to him IMHO...)

So, the answer to your question is this: I play goodies.
Yeah right... I really doubt you know what being evil really mean. How many person have you killed/maimed/tortured yet?