View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 02:55 AM   #1
Merlin from Amber
Manshoon

Hi ,
There are certain items what I'm wondering about.
I've installed Baldurian fix pack (SoA & ToB), Tashia (she is cool - "I forgot my spells!" [img]smile.gif[/img] ), DungeonBeGone.

1.My question is did I missed these things or they come along with some of the mods ? Which ones ? I'm asking because they seem very cheesy ?

In adventurer's mart there is Deidre (I can't remember where I know her from ?) who have some very interesting items (many of them well known from PlaneScape Torment [img]smile.gif[/img] - I'm pleased Dar'kon blade forexample). Where she came from ? I don't remember her or such items during my last two rolls of the game. Isn't shield of Baldurian too cheesy against beholders ?. By the way I'm playing PlaneScape torment. Is it possible BG II to detect its presence and so the new items appear ?

I'm not sure about the names - these two items I found on a Merchant in Tradement : Girdle of Infernal barrier, Cloak of I...(can't remember) - where these come from ?

2.Also I took Nalia with me just to see her quest. Well I found the proves, rescued her from the prison, she tanks me, but the 'bad guy' say that it is not over. Many days have past, but no one appears. Is the quest over ? It is not in my jurnal.

3.There is broken weapon in BG II, NWN, PST, IWD II ? Is there something ? These games seem to be connected.

4.At least, but not at last I must praise Keldorn - he (lvl 12) beat all the mindflayers in the sewers dungeon alone with a +2 weapon that protects from stun and hold person (can remember the name) and the shield from the tradement Dao quest that protects against lots of things. His healing were potions of the genius - six of them were enough [img]smile.gif[/img] What I could not understand - his int was moving from 22 to 25 and back ?. This my first time entering here (in the sewers). What is this rod of wonder. What can you tell me aboit it? it is very expensive.
Merlin from Amber is offline   Reply With Quote