View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 11:05 AM   #6
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by sorab:
Ok when you creat your character is there a differnce between females and males or just what you like????..i collect opinions here

Vedran pretty much covered it...but there are a few dialogue options in certain situations that you'll only get if you're a certain gender. They're not crucial to the plot, but they're fun to do. And I won't spoil ye no more. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And something else...What s best aligment to choose bad characters or good ones?does it matter throught the game?i mean when im bad nobody talks to me and when i have 18 reputanion everybody talks about me and to me...
Irenicus in a dream was glad to hear a "bad" answer i gave him..that means i "have accept my fate" as he says?
thats for now thanks guys

For mad powergaming skillz, choose Lawful Good to take advantage of store discounts. A charisma of 18 will also help this discount, and give better rewards. Two good powergaming NPCs are good-aligned (Keldorn and Mazzy). On the other hand, evil choices are the easiest to make but the hardest to live with. And the best powergaming tank and mage in the game are both evil-aligned (Edwin and Korgan).