View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 05:18 PM   #75
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ok, they must not be M&M's then...*makes note to tell SomeGuy to get a penguin pooper scooper program going*
Start paying me a little more and I'll get one going straight away. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hallo boys and girls. School was pretty uneventful today, as usual. Everyone worked surprisingly well today in weightlifting. The slackers didn't wuss out today, so I was proud. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Our usual workout consists of warm ups (usually footwork), the main work out, then team work outs. We didn't have to do a lot of teamwork today since everyone was working hard. We did team clap pushups. It's where two people face each other, and for about one minute and thirty seconds we did pushups, and as we went up, we highfive each other. Another push up, then highfive with opposite hand. They're fun

[ 01-10-2005, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi