Thread: Thank You
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 09:55 PM   #72
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

And to continue LOL...

I love Johnny because of his constant humor, but I've gotten a peek of his humanity and he is such a good guy, I really like Johnny [img]smile.gif[/img]

Arledrian is also another one I love to banter with, he is so funny, so many MSN conversations that I just was laughing my butt off LOL.

Animal, you are such a good guy, and have had such a rough time of it, but seem to overcome it, you are a tough one, and I respect you, and hope someday to play NWNs Undermountain Mod with you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lady Sedai - I remember when you first came on IWs, and I replied back to your posts, you were just so interesting to me, and we "jibed" very well. Remember Beavis and Butthead tire extravaganza LOL?

Gabriel - Ah I felt so bad you got in trouble with Angelfire trying to help me get different KFGs. I now have tons of versions of her on my PC, but still feel bad about that.

Absynthe - I always remember you, because you were the only one who posted positively in my thread years ago, a posted a poem, and you wanted to copy it cause you liked it, I felt so incredibly flattered. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps