Thread: smoking
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 08:18 AM   #60
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Oh, believe me, there are plenty of places to place their butts, but they just choose not to because it seems to be out of their way.

Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of smokers that dispose of them responsibly, but then again there are plenty who dont.
Well, i'm one of the people that doesn't litter, or at least i try not to. If i see someone throw an empty cokecan or something like that on the pavement, i ask that person if he was raised by a bunch of pigs, must be because i clean things for a living. But with cigarettes it's a little different, you can't dump it into a trashcan like i said, unless you put it out first, and usually people do that with their feet and don't bother picking it up afterwards, myself included. If there were places where people could leave their butts, i would use them. They've put em in public places like malls, so why not place some in neighbourhoods as well ? Until they do, i hope you don't mind that i won't keep em in my pocket until i find a decent place to leave em in.