View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 06:10 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well so far I haven't seen the dog tonight. What I did see though was a mess in my back yard this morning LOL. Cloudy, remember when we were gaming last night and I said I could hear leaves rustling? And I thought the dog was running around or rolling around in them, but I couldn't tell because it was too dark outside? Welllll, apparently it had gotten ahold of a big trash bag full of raked leaves I had stored near the side porch, and shredded the bag I mean to BITS, leaves strewn all over the place too LOL. Also the thick plastic bowl I put out there with water in it was out there too, chewed to hell LOL. So much for me thinking I might want to take the dog in! I can't imagine what he'd do to the inside of a house! I wish I could have seen him out there ripping and shredding, would have been quite a show! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Again, I can't put out signs or such, as I have no way to contain the dog other than to bring it inside, and I ain't doin that now. Not to mention I saw the dog in our yard two days in a row, and around the same time, early evening, right when it gets dark. So I must wonder if someone is coming home from work, and just letting the dog out to roam free rather than walking it. Again the dog is just too clean to be an "outside" dog that gets dirty, wet, etc.

So still don't know what to do if I see it again, maybe I won't. It's 6:00pm now, so about the time I should if it's gonna come round again, will see!

Reality Show Recaps