Thread: MAC :::A.R.T.S
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 09:16 AM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
ummm...this is exactly like the arts section of iw, except controled by you. why, tell me, why should i send you my artwork to be approved for everyone else to see? if i am particularly proud of soemthign and want others to notice i would just have to post as my usual self and include a link about somehting i want others to check out. without going through a middle to tell me if it's worthy. we are our own worst judges, if we don't feel others should see it then it shouldn't be seen, but if we love it, then it is wonderfula nd should be seen by all.
You should keep in mind that very few Ironworks members visit the Arts section. This topic might actually make more people be interested in drawing art.

The idea of sending a drawn image to Spirits to see whether it's suitable or not sounds good to me. It eliminates the chance of people sending joking images which have no real point at all.

Anyway, I hope to see some artwork soon. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I might also try to participate with some picture soon.