View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 10:35 AM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well, since the "Who is the hottest person on Ironworks" didnt appeal to some people, I thought a thread where people could post pictures of themselves would be good, where you would NOT be Judged by the public, well the majority of it anyway.I know there is a photo album, but it doesnt seem like there has been much addition there lately.
Anyway, im starting this because I thought it was good to see some fellow Ironworkers, some more than others [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

If you dont like this idea, then dont get involved, and I have no intention of starting a fashion parade, I would just like to see some simple pictures.
Also I understand that some people cant upload pics, so dont worry about it.

Alrighty, im going to take out 4 birds with one stone and post a pic of my last day at school.(well I go back for exams, but thats it)
In the picture is me(far left) Ithiopathenologist(next to me) Azeral(far right) and Lennon_Cook(looking unhappy next to Azeral) dont worry about the other people, they are just the others in our IPT class.

Hmm some of you Aussie football fans may recognise the name of the guy in the bottom left, his Name is Timothy Mortimer.

[ 10-10-2004, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: Hivetyrant ]