View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 09:02 AM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Did anyone in the U.S. know that today, homosexuals are recommended to call in sick to work today, as well as print a receipt off from their ATM (masking out the acct. #), and send it to...somebody in the state...I don't know who...

all in an order to force recognition.

In other words, anybody that calls in sick to work today will automatically be assumed homosexual by their bosses or at very least faking sick for the cause.

I can see problems with anyone who really is sick today, trying to convince their boss that they really did need to be off. I remember in school we had Senior layout day where al seniors were supposed to stay home all day. Of course it was counted as an unexcused absence, but to the seniors that wanted to go to school and were really sick, they had a tougher time convincing the teacher that they deserved an excused absence.

Well, anyway, what do you guys think? Don't this sound like one of those e-mail things that go around everytime gas prices go up and then you get an e-mail stating that on such and such day, nobody in the cuontry should buy gas to show the economy that we won't stand for it.

How many people actually do that stuff? How effective is it?

[ 10-08-2004, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]