View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 02:49 PM   #27
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Cerek, i think i know what you mean, i have that particular Playboy still lying around here somewhere, or was it Penthouse ?

Anyway, the story back then was that it wasn't Victoria in those pics. Well... it was her face alright, but the body belonged to someone else. The whole shoot was fake, at least that's how i remember things. And true is true, Victoria had two pretty big ....erm... youknowwhati'mtalkingabout, and the pics didn't seem to match with that image.
I'm pretty sure it was Playboy - though my uncle did have some Penthouse's too (which really sent my 17yr old hormones outta control [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ). I remember that the picture wasn't the best quality, but that was looooong before we had the technology to fake photos that is available today. Of course, if anybody could have afforded the technology back then, it would have been Hef.

My theory is that it is just like the case with Governor Arnie's pics - Victoria posed nude very early in her career (as many young actors and actresses do) then tried to deny it was her after she became popular and they were made public. Similar to the case with Vanessa Williams and Penthouse. The actual photos were several years old, but suddenly became ultra-hot after she won the Miss America Pageant. She tried to deny they were her, then tried to deny that Penthouse had the rights to publish the pics - but they had her signature granting them either ownership or rights (or both) to the photos.

Now THAT was an issue to remember. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]