View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 11:52 PM   #36
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
Sent mine just now. I hope it looks better on your comps then on mine. It looks grainy here, maybe its my monitor. I'm on a friends comp, so maybe thats it.
Mine looks "grainy" too on the IW competition - but appears to be just fine when I view it on the "hotnot" site. Well, I might try to find a better close-up picture to post - especially since I'm now sporting a brand new "buzz cut" for the first time in my life. Didn't really mean to get it cut THAT short, but once the lady started with the clippers, it was too late to stop her. I'd always thought about doing it but had been to chicken to ask for it on my own. To be honost, it doesn't look nearly as bad as I feared it would.

LadyZ - I've seen your pics at Stealthy's and you definitely have nothing to be ashamed of. You look a lot better than some of the gals that already posted at "hotnot".

It's all in good fun. I was worried about doing it at first too, but then I figured "What the heck?". I even made my picture available for public voting on "hotnot". Since I'm in my 40's instead of my 20's, ANY positive feedback I get from there will be a bonus. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] And any negative feedback will be expected. I don't anticipate young, nubile teens & 20-something gals to consider anything about me to be "hot" - so any surprises I get will just be cream.

My wife thinks I'm "hot" and she's the only one that matters. I've never considered myself overly attractive (though I did rate my own pic a 7 - nothing wrong with a healthy sense of self-esteem ), so I was pleasantly surprised when some of the girls at work complimented me on my new "buzz". I don't have any pics of it yet, but I'll see if I can get one posted before long.