Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
It is very easy to do
all you need is a gif animator and MS Paint

here:

This shows what it was like before and after isolation for each frame:

if you want to put something new in it, all you have to do is save the gif open it in the animator and then make something in paint that you want the geneie to walk across. Once you've done this, you just paste each genie onto the text and keep the transparency set to white, and make 11 new frames, past them back into the gif animator, and you're set.

Here's an example of the genie goes to malibu:
Thanks for that DK. I think I've worked it out, but I'm having some issues - I've got another gif that flashes the word "OZGOD" (my logon on the Espnstar forum I also mod) in 11 frames that I did using Ulead Gif Animator 5 (I actually added it to the genie image as banner text). Now since the genie gif already has 11 frames, I wanted to merge each of the 11 OZGOD name frames to the genie frames, but when I try and do it the whole bloody thing ends up becoming sequential - ie the genie walks (uses up about 11 frames) then the OZGOD name flashes (using 11 frames) then it all starts again, which looks odd to say the least. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] Any suggestions as to how I merge each Frame 1 (the genie and the OZGOD frames) so that they're not sequential?

Let me know if I've made any sense.