View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 10:57 PM   #37
Chewbacca
Zartan

Yes, or I am crazy. I never asked for the dreams of the earth shaking a day before a major earthquake. I never asked to recieve insights and foretelling about people and events that turn out to be and/or become true. Just happens.

I have no desire to try to make it happen or to profit from it. I dont see it as a gift or a curse, but simply part of the human potential that naturally, but uncommonly manifests- sometimes it is learned and in other cases, like mine, it just happens.

Oh, yeah there are alot of frauds and cold-readers out there as well. Some are well-meaning quacks without the discipline to actually go out and get a counseling degree but most are simply crooked profiteers who also exploit people's emotions in addition to scamming their wallets.

Psychicism is well-documented, both the real ones and the frauds. The real stuff, to me, is just another quirk of nature and part of the great mystery of life. The fake stuff is just another folly of human nature and is usually ripe for exposure.