View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 11:53 PM   #7
coyote696
The Magister

Yes felix that is a great song and people should give it a good listen, I know from past experience what he is singing about, and how good it felt to get letters in the mail when I was serving in the military overseas, both in peacetime and in war. I know the sacrefices that those young men and women are making for us, and for our country, and I remember how it felt for my dad to tell me that I made him Proud when I was serving there. JMM is not the greatest singer but he did do a good job of reflecting alot of soldiers feelings with this one.

Those that dont understand it have never been there or have not ever been through times where the only real contact with home is through letters and care packages and the like.

There Is a young man in the marine corpse that is a country star. he was serving his country when he became a star, and is now either about to or has just gotten out His name Is Josh Gracen From American Idol. And for the information of Mr Alcohol. Many country Stars and other music Genre Stars have served this country proudly, in peace and war.

[ 09-27-2004, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: coyote696 ]