View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 10:15 AM   #8
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Nope just plug it in the back of your router and you're in business! Just a note before you start. On the back of your PS2 you there is a code. Note that down prior to attaching the Ethernet Adaptor as it covers it and you will have to remove it and start from scratch if you forget to note it down.

The reason you need that code is because the code of your PS2 and the one that comes with the Ethernet adaptor is needed to sign up to the online network. It's pretty straightforward to do but a pain in the butt nonetheless under my opinion.

Also if you like to move your PS2 around a lot you may want to consider the wireless access point for it also. To be honest, even though I have it on mine, I hardly ever move it around so it really is a waste. It is good as there is one less cable in here though. (like that makes a difference considering I'm choking in them)

So, get yourself the adaptor if you're serious about it cause you seem to have everything else!

Oh and I'm always around. I just rarely post is all, although lately I have been doing a small bit.

Anyway, good luck with it all and be sure to let us know how you went. If you get stuck at all either put up a post or drop me a mail. I'll do my best to help you out if I can!