View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 08:17 PM   #20
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

Well, I really don't think it was an act of god or randomn chaos theory, and they did find proof of planning... DO i have to explain this?

No, but I'd like you to.

Quote:

I don't mind the occasional complaint of protest about gov. but this is ridiculous. What the **** is wrong with some people (most?)
I am working in a high tech software company over the summer and the company emails are:

1) ****** MICROSOFT are satans! all of them!
2) something exploded... probably **** Bush ordering a missile strike.
3) BLAIRE IS A PUPPET! We are the 53rd state of america!

SHUT UP!

Well, thanks for automatically lumping all of us in the same basket as the fools that wrote those spam emails. And doubly thanks for taking your frustration with said fools out on us too! You're a true gentleman!

Quote:

Sure, Bush likes weapons, Clinton likes the ladies and Blaire has a weird vision of the future, but are they bad leaders?

They have propelled their respective nations more than most economically and globally.

I think they deserve a good pat on the back from their people.

Well, that's wonderful, marvellous even. I'm happy for you, really I am. But why didn't you just say right from the start; "Bush and Blair and Clinton are like, totally awesome and stuff, cuz like, they're totally strong leaders.... and like, I really like strong leaders and stuff..." instead of raving on and telling all of us what we think?

Quote:

I really apologise if you are not from USA and UK, and ended up reading what must be such an annoying thread.

Just because someone is not a citizen of a particular country, does not mean they are not interested in its history and/or contemporary politics. I can't speak for everyone, but the problem I have with your statements and argument-in-general has less to do with what you say and more with how you say it. You blanketly accuse people of being ignorant or stupid regarding the Anglo-American alliance, and use vast, sweeping generalisations to explain such vitriolic accusations. You've been picking a fight since you started this thread, so don't act so shocked when people start taking swings at you.

Quote:

I really will try and incorporate the rest of the world in my next topic like: Who like CATS? or WHAT is your real name?
Now you're just being a patronising ass! Check yourself before you wreck yourself! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]You're not getting mad and considering flaming, are you?