View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 12:32 AM   #65
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
LOL I've been skimming through this thread, I think Hiero deserves my title of IW's smartass
Sorry mate, but have you been smoking something again? You're talking about such big issues and dismissing things people live and die for, as nothing. Not gonna make any friends that way.

Too many things said in this thread for me to get a good grip of them all in one quick skim-read, but the thing that struck me and just wanted to ask about is this: Hiero, don't you value anything in life? All your posts sound like they were written by someone with the emotion and humanity of a robot. You sound like you're lost, you've got no reference point for the value of things, therefore everything just floats in limbo for you? At least that's what it sounds like. Sorry seems I'm psycho analysing...but this is what has struck me most about this thread, not the actual topic. *shrugs* heh
Heh heh. Good to see you again Vask [img]smile.gif[/img]
For the record, I never try to make friends. I speak my mind, that's all. Whether I offend or please others doesn't really concern me all that much.
And I'm not lost, in fact, the world has never made as much sense to me as it does now [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-12-2004, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]