View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 09:55 PM   #60
Knightscape
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

Ok, I'm bored with all this:

BASICALLY:

Russia invaded Chechnya, call it what you will. "reclaim", "restore".. whatever. They did what they thought was the in the best interests of their country, after letting go so many large areas of land.

So Chechians got pissed off and natrually started fighting back, and quite effectively.

Russian soldiers where pissed off and did some horrific things, as soldiers do when they go through hell!

Germans did it to Russians, Russians did it to Germans, Americans and Brits did it to the Germans. Its war! What do you expect?
I expect civilians, especially children, not to be targeted.

Quote:
So Chechyans come back and do it to the Russians!

Yes they are children... women, men... yes yes yes... it's a sad but realistic aspect of life that has been with us since the beginning!
Because it has been done in the past does not justify it.

Quote:
If you go and attack someone you expect retribution!

If Russia mis-calculated, then Putin looses election.

It's a shock, but if u think about it.. it's sadly to put it... normal...

When did we not have children killed, women tortured and men murdered?

This is all in one go... but life goes on.

Tomorrow I might die in a bomb explosion, but that is the choice I made to live in this country. I am also enjoying its wonderful education and health system [img]smile.gif[/img]

You can't just live in a wonderful country, expect nothing to not only go wrong with you, and any where else.

Expect fuel prices to stay the same and your country to let every bit of its land to go as they please. And then when thy do go, and you loose your job (believe me you might very will do if you work in the servie industry), you will be like: WHAT THE ***** did you let them go for?

But that is different because it's not your country, its another country....

So don't just sit there and pass judgement about others, when it could be you tomorrow. Will you act differently?
I would not go and try to kill children. Would you?