Originally posted by Knightscape:
quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
quote:
Originally posted by Knightscape:
Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
[qb]

What can we use to guide us if not our morality and logic?
I disagree.

I think we are no more extreme than anyone else deep down. We are all animals, but we have not tasted war and terror like some have. If we do, I fear we are just as animalistic as others.

We can not imagine what it is like. It is wrong to sit here and apply our morals and sensibility.

We can try and prevent things but to pass judgement makes us too aristocratic.
Everytime you give your opinion you are basing it on your morals and sensibility.

You make judgements every time a new situation occurs. Just by saying that " to pass judgement makes us too aristocratic" you have made a judgement.
[/QUOTE]omg, ur so annoying! Fine!

So there are only 2 possibilities.

1) If i am right then no one should speak and we should all shut up and do what we have to do (which is cool [img]smile.gif[/img] )
What is the point in analyzing something we did or something someone else did, when we know EXACTLY why they did it?

2) If i am wrong, but you are saying passing judgement is not aristocratic and it is right. Which I think it's fine if you are bored and only entertain yourself.