View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 06:33 PM   #42
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Looks like everyone is doing well [img]smile.gif[/img] I just got back from Chris's place. I had such a great time with him an Em at the concert (the concert was so special I'm going to make a thread about it ). Since my mom bought his ticket (bday present for me), he payed for the food for both Em and I at the concert and that was nice of him [img]smile.gif[/img] . He had been asking what I wanted for my bday, but after he bought us all the food I told him a back rub would be perfect
And it was too! It must have been around 3am when we crashed on his bed and started watching LotR:TTT. He gave me the best full body massage I've ever had in my life *melts* I even gave him one back, and it put him right to sleep around 6am Must be one of my best bday presents ever

Now I'm off to help Em move into her dorm at SDSU and celebrate home-leaving with her. Then tomorrow I head back home for an early birthday dinner at Rainwater's (one of the top 10 steakhouses in the country, went there for prom couple years ago) with my mom, brother, and Em of course ^^

Got to go finish getting ready. See you all later [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]