View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 02:06 AM   #1
D*Ranged

Last night I went to bed at around 11 p.m.
I had a bit of sore throat but did not take lozenges. (How STUPID I was!!! ) Went to bed, but my drunken flatmates (nice people, mind you) came around midnight and thanks to them raving and laughing (they're Chinese. I can't understand Chinese AT ALL [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img] ) I couldnt go to sleep. I eventually did until they shut up and went to bed, but soon I woke up to the sound of bed springs and creaking noises at regular intervals as well as heavy rain (WTF!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] ) and my throat hurt with a vengeance. Guess what the couple at the next room was doing at that time of night...

K, I woke up several hours later. My throat hurt BAD, but I slept through it (U IDIOT D*Ranged!!!!! WTF WERE U THINKING!!!!!!!!!!! :embarrassed: ) and woke up at 10:15 am. I took a lozenge but guess what. Did NOT help a jack ****. SO I took a sachet(which wuz supposed to help me out with cold & flu as well as relieving sore throat) which kinda helped. I went out and attended my lecture. Then the sore throat came back with vengeance. Took 2 lozenges so far but nope. Not helping. And after paying my rent I cant even buy new med or go to the 'doc. Very uplifting, huh...?