View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 04:25 PM   #13
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

There are 8 different entries here between $14 and $18 on Amazon. These are all Baldur's Gate plus TotSC. They aren't actually items Amazon is selling, they are offered by individuals or businesses through Amazon, which is just as good when it comes to customer satisfaction.

I've sold quite a few games/CDs/books through Amazon and seller's are held to a high standard set and regulated by Amazon. You pay Amazon with a credit card, they pay the seller(without sharing your credit card info), and you get the item quickly. I wouldn't have any reservation about buying through Amazon's New and Used section because I've been on both sides of these sales, and I've never had a bad experience.

Some items Amazon lists may be out of stock, but NOT the items listed in the New and Used section. Click on my link in this thread, add one of those games to your Amazon cart, give Amazon your credit card(or arrange other payment), and wait for your game to arrive. It's quick, easy, and safe!

Don't give up! The Baldur's Gate and TotSC gamepack is waiting for you right now!

[ 08-03-2004, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]