View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 02:09 PM   #23
Assassin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
8 hours for 37 gigs? You're kidding right? [img]tongue.gif[/img] My 40Gb takes approxiamtely 1 hour to complete. A "little" longer for my 120Gb... There are a few defrag programs that are way better to use than Windows on. I believe oodefrag has a free version you could try out. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] Well, you see... I have about 100 different little programs that I like to install, try out, and forget to remove. Then, there are all of the files that are associated with those little programs. Then, I have the big games, like BG2 and IWD2; about 10 of those. With the appropiate mods. Can't forget the thousands of shortcusts I keep... And pictures saved from the internet. And stories from school/schoolwork/projects. Yep, that little computer's seen a lot of work.
In The Terminator, Sarah Connor is told a speech by John Connor\'s father that John has given in the future. When John is born, Sarah tells John this speech, and John grows up to tell it in the future. So who wrote the speech?!