View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 12:08 PM   #36
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Originally posted by promethius9594:
Simply put, the boy screwed up. he didnt do what he was supposed to, but he did get away and thats a GOOD thing. we should never be angered because someone managed not to get killed. The bear, unfortunately, was beyond help, it would have come back again and again, getting more and more bold each time. this is observable nature, it would have happened.

I, however, have a great bear (killing) story if anyone is interested, one that makes that kid look like nothing.
Yeah, well, I'm all for people being eaten. I think the natural weakness of humanity has been offset by the power of their technology, with ecologically disastrous results. The more often people get 'caught' without their guns, the better. I guess that's where you and I differ [img]smile.gif[/img] No shame in that thought. We'll just have to be opponents is all.
And I'm interested in hearing your bear-killing story.
[/QUOTE]Dontcha get it dude? The intellect and the tech that comes with it IS our strength! We survive in ALL environments with help from our intellect and overcome ALL predators regularly. Don't go getting all righteous on us. You live in a house, you've been immunized, you travel, etc., etc. That means that you use plenty of the technology you despise and use plenty of the environmental resources you cherish. Living is living and everyone does it at a price.

[ 05-03-2004, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Sir Kenyth ]