View Single Post
Old 05-31-2001, 02:07 PM   #9
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Ahem ... ... I have a confession to make ... hem ... it was me who deleted the previous thread ... ...

Let's say that something had me mad , last Thursday night, and being a hot-tempered southern girl, I HAD to smash something. As I was mad for a virtual reason, it had to be virtual plates, er I mean threads, so I destroyed the two threads I had created that day, this one and the one about Tennis too.

I must add that smashing threads does NOT produce the very satisfying sound that plates smashed on a ceramic floor do. Very frustrating.

I can't promise it will never happen again, you know ...

LOL. You really threw me and Ziroc for a loop. He e-mailed me and told me to reply to the thread. I looked and couldn't find it and replied back to him that it was gone. In the confusion of not being able to reinstate the thread, he had to post himself as the author -- which I find very humorous since he is officially inviting "abuse." I think he was most preplexed to find that his vast powers as webmaster did not allow him to reinstate the thread .

Don't worry about it Moiraine. Next time, though, why don't I e-mail you some plate pictures and you can have fun deleting the files , although I can't figure out how that would be more fun than hearing about me, Ziroc, and countless others running around in cyberspace wondering what sort of trick our computers have played on us . Hope you feel better.

------------------

Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.