View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 01:03 AM   #33
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
I haven't HEARD "What's your number" but after your post I went and read the lyrics on OHHLA. Ok, so it's not a great or original song judging from the lyrics but what do you mean "sellouts"? What don't you like about the song? Then again, if you want to discuss the morals in the song then it's not very valuable material from that sense either But again, I don't listen to rap for the moral value, hehe. In fact, I disagree with the message of about 80% of rap songs but I like the music anyway. Ooops I digress.
Man, you've just gotta listen to it, you'll understand. It's just like a pop 'love song'. Sends shivers of revulsion down my spine. No real rapping or anything, just singing along about 'I'd like to get to know you' and all that crap. When really they should be tellin' the stank ass ho's to just kneel down and suck..... uh, well, you get my drift. They'll be wearing turtle-kneck sweaters pretty soon, with silky-fine shampooed hair-dos parted down the middle.

But hey, they're alot more radio-friendly and will be able to tap into the girlie market now. They've gotten to the age where street cred doesn't matter anymore and they want to put a nice nest-egg away for their retirements. Bastards!